The Scientific Advisory Committee provides scientific and technical guidance to the Global Health Investment Fund, with representation from the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation and some of the senior-most executives from the Fund’s strategic investors.
- Trevor Mundel, President of Global Health, Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
- Beate Kampmann, Professor of Paediatric Infection and Immunity, Imperial College London
- Bill Gruber, Senior Vice President of Vaccine Clinical Research and Development, Pfizer
- Moncef Slaoui, Chairman Worldwide Research & Development, GlaxoSmithKline
- Roger Perlmutter, Executive Vice President and President of Merck Research Laboratories, Merck